Do you have enough time to get everything done?
The number one issue for so many Assistants is overwork.
This online course for Executive Assistants, Personal Assistants and Administrative Professionals sets out to tackle that one burning issue.
Getting everything done without working incredibly long hours or finding you never take a break during your day.
How can you get more done without adding to your already exceptionally challenging roles?
****THIS COURSE IS BRAND NEW FOR 2020****
We asked our huge community of worldwide Assistants what their number one challenge was in 2020.
And, yup, the answer was.....staying on top of the day to day, managing your time as well as your Executive's schedule and calendar.
As an Assistant, being busy comes in many forms.
Does your day look something like this?
If you can identify with any of the following situations, then we are sure this online course will make a measurable and significant impact on your day to day work as an Assistant:
- The constant overwhelming workload with no downtime to catch up.
- So little time to do so many different things.
- How do you find the time to take care of the critical things in the job like your personal development, business development and ANYTHING strategic?
- Anything that doesn't fall into anyone else's job description ending up on your desk.
- Finding time for yourself. Even reading newsletters or having time for defining your role or thinking: what do you want to achieve?
- The daily hectic is always overrunning your plans!
- So many requests are coming in and a never-ending to-do list.
- Finding the time to think strategically or help your Executive with their strategic work
Does any of this sound familiar?
If so, watch the video below to find out more about our online course for Assistants.
If the challenge is that you have so much to do, how can you find time to do a course?
We know that for many busy Assistants, it is a BIG challenge to leave the office to find support. And that is the main reason we decided to tackle this challenge with an online course for Assistants.
Accessing the content online will allow you to:
- Experience a mix of presentation styles to keep you engaged, and help you remember the techniques, tricks and time-saving tips.
- Choose how long you want to watch. You can match the session to the chunk of time that you have found.
- Complete the course at your own pace.
By covering such an important issue - that of being a super busy Assistant - on a platform that allows Assistants to choose the pace of the course, is the best way to fit amazing content into your already overflowing schedule.
And we promise that it will be worth the time.
In bucket fulls of productivity payback!
In this course, you will learn
*****PLUS OUR BONUS SECTION THE NUMBER ONE TIME DRAIN: Meetings and Minutes*****
These seven sections include 20 brilliant video sessions.
World-class trainers and Assistants deliver the sessions at the top of their game. If you struggle to get everything done or you only seem to "firefight", then this course is a fantastic way for you, at your own pace, to take back control.
I can't wait to get you started!
Hi, I’m Nicky Christmas
I launched Practically Perfect PA in October 2011, and it has since grown to become the go-to blog for Personal Assistants, Executive Assistants, Office Managers and Administrative Professionals at all levels of business seeking support, information and guidance in their chosen profession.
Practically Perfect PA offers practical tips, honest advice and all kinds of career development support specifically for Assistants. Since 2015 we have organised events, virtual summits and online courses for over 3,000 Assistants from around the world.
It is fair to say the Assistant role has changed significantly and I am so proud that Practically Perfect PA has been part of the journey for over eight years.
What you'll get
20 videos with step-by-step instructions, tips and techniques to conquer your never-ending to-do lists
Microsoft Cheat Sheets - 40 Hacks for Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Word. Saving you a ton of time!
BONUS downloadable templates, including: Template for Standard replies to frequent email requests, 100 Words to help with minute-taking, minute-taking template.
What will your life look like after this course?
- Feeling overwhelmed with your workload Introduction (VIDEO) (23:24)
- How can Assistants deal with overwhelm at work
- How to run your day! Your productivity mindset (VIDEO) (19:27)
- How to create a work-life balance as an Assistant
- Why should Assistants set boundaries?
- What to do when you've taken on too much work
- Building a productivity roadmap (VIDEO) (25:27)
- Managing your time, dealing with interruptions and saying ‘no’ to unnecessary stuff (VIDEO) (29:07)
- Tips on how to minimise interruptions for Assistants
- How to communicate more effectively (VIDEO) (21:04)
- The productivity killers for Assistants
- Should you say no more often?
- Being assertive means being productive (VIDEO) (19:02)
- Moving past a perfectionist mindset to achieve increased productivity
- How to prioritise when everything seems urgent
- How to remain flexible while handling multiple priorities
- How to deal with conflicting priorities
- Productivity tips and tools part one (VIDEO) (24:00)
- Processes and apps for productivity (VIDEO) (22:20)
- How to choose the RIGHT tools for productivity (VIDEO) (28:45)
- End Outlook overwhelm (VIDEO) (28:53)
- BONUS: Ten standard replies to frequent email requests
- Making the most of Chrome Extensions to be super productive (VIDEO) (19:39)
- Working more productively with Microsoft Excel (VIDEO) (28:46)
- BONUS: Microsoft Excel Hacks
- Working more productively with Microsoft Powerpoint (VIDEO) (28:20)
- BONUS: Microsoft Powerpoint Hacks
- Using technology to become super productive (VIDEO) (26:04)
- BONUS: Microsoft Word Hacks
- BONUS: Microsoft Outlook Hacks
- These are the tasks you should be doing instead of your Executive
- Managing multiple Executives (VIDEO) (25:27)
- Working smarter with a remote boss (VIDEO) (31:54)
- How can Assistants supercharge their Executive's productivity (VIDEO) (25:45)
- Managing your Executive's emails
- Managing Your Executive's schedule
- Create a time audit for your Executive
We have selected 20 video sessions, each with a different presenter.
Many of the presenters are well known and respected trainers from all over the globe, and others are Assistants with amazing tips and techniques that they want to share with you.
Every one of our presenters wants to help you to get back on track.
We have an more than 20 articles, bonus templates and checklists which will help you get back on top of your todo list.
We want to help you to be able to add more value to your organisation, to support you to, not just survive, but to THRIVE.
We would love to have your feedback on the course and individual sessions.
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
Will I get access to the full course all at once?
What do I do if I need help?
If you need help with something related to the course, please contact [email protected]