Do you never have time to get everything done?
The number one issue for most Assistants is overwork.
This online course for Assistants sets out to tackle that one big, bad, burning issue.
So how can we get more done without adding to your already exceptionally challenging roles?
****THIS COURSE IS BRAND NEW FOR 2020****
We asked our huge community of worldwide Assistants what their number one challenge was in 2020.
And, yup, the answer was.....staying on top of the day to day, managing your time as well as your Executive's schedule and calendar.
As an Assistant, being busy comes in many forms.
If you can identify with any of the following situations, then we are sure this online course will make a measurable and significant impact on your day to day work as an Assistant:
- The constant overwhelming workload with no downtime to catch up.
- So little time to do so many different things.
- How do you find the time to take care of the critical things in the job like your personal development, business development and ANYTHING strategic?
- Anything that doesn't fall into anyone else's job description ending up on your desk.
- Finding time for yourself. Even reading newsletters or having time for defining your role or thinking: what do you want to achieve?
- The daily hectic is always overrunning your plans!
- So many requests are coming in and a never-ending to-do list.
- Finding the time to think strategically or help your Executive with their strategic work
If the challenge is that you have so much to do, how can you find time to do a course?
We know that for many busy Assistants, it is a BIG challenge to leave the office to find support.
And that is the main reason we decided to tackle this challenge with an online course for Assistants.
Accessing the content online will allow you to:
- Experience a mix of presentation styles to keep you engaged, and help you remember the techniques, tricks and time-saving tips.
- Choose how long you want to watch. You can match the session to the chunk of time that you have found.
- Complete the course at your own pace.
By covering such an important issue - that of being a super busy Assistant - on a platform that allows Assistants to choose the pace of the course, is the best way to fit amazing content into your already overflowing schedule.
And we promise that it will be worth the time.
In bucket fulls of productivity payback!
So as not to be "overwhelmed" with the course, we have structured it into the following six sections:
- Feeling Overwhelmed? An introduction on how to start to overcome the ever-expanding workload
- How can You do You
- Productivity Tools, Tips and Techniques
- Using Technology to become super productive
- You and Your Executive
- Plan Your Productivity
*****BONUS SECTION The No.1 TIME THIEF: Meetings and Minutes*****
These seven sections include 20 brilliant video sessions.
World-class trainers and Assistants deliver the sessions at the top of their game. If you struggle to get everything done or you only seem to "firefight", then this course is a fantastic way for you, at your own pace, to take back control.
I can't wait to get you started!
Hi, I'm Nicky Christmas
I launched Practically Perfect PA in October 2011, and it has since grown to become the go-to blog for Personal Assistants, Executive Assistants, Office Managers and Administrative Professionals at all levels of business seeking support, information and guidance in their chosen profession.
Practically Perfect PA offers practical tips, honest advice and all kinds of career development support specifically for Assistants. Since 2015 we have organised events, virtual summits and online courses for over 3,000 Assistants from around the world.
It is fair to say the Assistant role has changed significantly and I am so proud that Practically Perfect PA has been part of the journey for over eight years.
StartFeeling overwhelmed with your workload Introduction (VIDEO) (23:24)
StartHow can Assistants deal with overwhelm at work
StartHow to run your day! Your productivity mindset (VIDEO) (19:27)
StartHow to create a work-life balance as an Assistant
StartWhy should Assistants set boundaries?
StartWhat to do when you've taken on too much work
StartBuilding a productivity roadmap (VIDEO) (25:27)
StartManaging your time, dealing with interruptions and saying ‘no’ to unnecessary stuff (VIDEO) (29:07)
StartTips on how to minimise interruptions for Assistants
StartHow to communicate more effectively (VIDEO) (21:04)
StartThe productivity killers for Assistants
StartShould you say no more often?
StartBeing assertive means being productive (VIDEO) (19:02)
StartMoving past a perfectionist mindset to achieve increased productivity
StartHow to prioritise when everything seems urgent
StartHow to remain flexible while handling multiple priorities
StartHow to deal with conflicting priorities
StartProductivity tips and tools part one (VIDEO) (24:00)
StartProcesses and apps for productivity (VIDEO) (22:20)
StartHow to choose the RIGHT tools for productivity (VIDEO) (28:45)
We have selected 20 video sessions, each with a different presenter.
Many of the presenters are well known and respected trainers from all over the globe, and others are Assistants with amazing tips and techniques that they want to share with you.
Every one of our presenters wants to help you to get back on track.
We have an more than 20 articles, bonus templates and checklists which will help you get back on top of your todo list.
We want to help you to be able to add more value to your organisation, to support you to, not just survive, but to THRIVE.
We would love to have your feedback on the course and individual sessions.