What is The Future Assistant European Online Summit?
Times may be uncertain, but one thing remains true. There is strength in Assistants coming together, sharing their experiences and their knowledge. That is why we have designed The Future Assistant European Summit as an online experience.
We know that times are uncertain and the way we work may well change forever. We also know that Assistants will be working extremely hard supporting their Executive and their organisations while we all deal with this crisis.
If you are experiencing working in this environment, we know it is challenging to take a step back and consider the small things that could make a big difference.
We have built this online Summit for Personal and Executive Assistants in 2020 with the most dynamic, up to date and super relevant content, we know it is our number one task to help make you more productive so you can find time for the most important tasks.
Across our three streams and over thirty sessions we will focus on the following six areas:
The Future Assistant Summit online experience
Watch our Future Assistant Trailer to get a view of what to expect.
Discover The Future Assistant European Online Summit’s three amazing tracks.
The Future Stream
The Future Assistant European Online Summit main stage.
This stream brings together all of our incredible keynote speakers, thought-leaders and high-flying Executive Assistants.
We are bringing truly world-class presenters to our masterclass stream. We will have three live 75-minute masterclasses each day.
Masterclasses include: Developing your hustle | Business storytelling for Assistants | Leadership in context
The Pomodoro Stream
Offering our attendees the most productive content ever!
Taking place in our Pomodoro stream. Based on the innovative and highly successful productivity tool, our short sessions will allow attendees to focus, break and re focus, in true pomodoro style.
All Future Assistant Online Summit Sessions
- Want to know the real impact of technology? To do that you have to see past the hype (45:17)
- Communicating your value (20:06)
- When the going gets tough, the tough get going! How to have mental strength (21:56)
- Panel Session: Building influence with your colleagues and key contacts (39:40)
- Overcoming imposter syndrome (33:15)
- Take a breath (8:30)
- Power up: The six keys to unleashing your potential (33:14)
- This three letter word is holding you back (13:25)
- Panel Session: How to train your Executive (43:01)
- Reconecting to your powerful self (19:35)
- You do you (40:09)
- How to become a strategic partner Q&A (25:03)
- How to cope in a high pressure environment (37:06)
- Event trends (29:52)
- Create your own 888 Formula (22:27)
- Managing Interruptions (16:09)
- Intentional Meetings Management (20:50)
- Taking on new responsibility - moving the needle (25:47)
- Tips for success: How to work with the Executive who has never had an Assistant
- How to encourage your Executive to delegate (12:28)
- Diary Management (23:08)
- Task Management (8:54)
- What if I look stupid? (25:28)
- Me, Incorporated (17:52)
Our Future Assistant European Online Summit 2020 speakers are incredible. From creating successful mindsets to working with high-profile Executives, from working productively to understanding the future of work, each one has a story you don’t want to miss! Here are just a few of our speakers:
Nicky Christmas | Gemma Milne | Fay Reid | Holly Beilby | Michelle Parise | Lucy Chamberlain | Marie Short | Beth Arzy | Lisa N. Alexander | Abigail Barnes | Abigail Jones | Kirsi Swinton | Richard Newman | Nazish Bhaiwala | Shirwyn Weber | Amanda Vinci | William Thomson | Faye Kilgour | India Bulgin | Antoinette Dale Henderson | Robert Dunsmore | Julius Solaris | Lauren Bradley | Lucy Hall | Gemma Dentith | Helena Sharpstone | Will Graham | Trish Stadler | Melissa Peoples | Natalie Egan | Maggie Jacobs | Janine Roberts